Products available for online purchase
3. The Huntsman Aus website advertises unrestricted, and restricted goods for sale through an e-commerce platform.
4. Unrestricted goods can be purchased online without the requirement for a firearms licence. Payment for unrestricted goods can be made using PayPal, or Commweb merchant payment facilities at the checkout.
5. Restricted goods advertised on the Huntsman Aus website may include firearms, firearms components, ammunition, and knives. You must be eighteen years of age, or older to purchase restricted goods from the Huntsman Firearms website. Identification checks are conducted as part of the check out process, and during either delivery, or collection of all restricted goods.
6. It is your responsibility to research the State laws where you live to ensure that any restricted item you purchase from us is lawful under your issued firearms licence, and that the item is legal to be owned in your State. Online firearms sales require additional security measures. The user will be asked for firearms licence details, as well as a nominated licenced firearms dealer of the your choice, to effect the transfer. The firearm is then transferred between Huntsman Aus, and the nominated licenced firearms dealer, and you are required to collect the firearm from your nominated dealer. Your nominated firearms dealer will conduct additional checks, which may include your firearms licence, a permit to acquire, or any other relevant documentation. Prior to any purchase, it is important to speak to your Dealer to confirm his, or her requirements of you.
7. You will be restricted from purchasing ammunition from the Huntsman Aus website. Ammunition requires dangerous goods couriers for transportation and a quote must be obtained for each individual order. For this reason it is not economical to allow ammunition purchases through the website. Please call to obtain a quote for the supply of ammunition.
8. The prices listed on our website are accurate at the time of order. All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD), and include Goods and Services Tax (GST). Huntsman Aus imports products, therefore currency fluctuations, or other unforeseen costs may cause prices to change without warning.
9. The Huntsman Aus website lists goods that are in-stock, goods that are on-order, and goods that are available for special order.
10. Payment can only be made via the checkout system for in-stock items. For in-stock items, payment is made prior to the shipment of the goods. Two options for payment are provided on the website, they are PayPal, and Commweb (a Commonwealth Bank merchant facility). Some products listed on the website may not be purchased using PayPal in accordance with the PayPal acceptable use policy.
11. For any product that is listed as “on-order”, you are able to enter your email address, and we will inform you when the product is re-stocked.
12. Special order products will be emailed to us via the website, we will then contact you to issue you with a quote. On acceptance of the quote, we may require full payment, or a deposit prior to submitting the order.
13. Huntsman Aus uses several freight providers, during check out you will be given an opportunity to select the method of freight that you prefer. A person who is over eighteen years of age must sign for restricted goods on delivery. For more information please read the Huntsman Aus Shipping Policy.
14. Title for the goods shall pass to the customer after the goods have been paid in full, except when purchasing a firearm from our website, and a transferring dealer is involved. In this circumstance, title of the goods shall remain with Huntsman Aus until the transferring dealer has completed the temporary registration form.
Risk and Insurance
15. The goods are entirely at the risk of the customer from the moment the goods have been signed for on delivery, except when purchasing a firearm from our website, and a transferring dealer is involved. In this circumstance, liability for the goods shall remain with Huntsman Aus until title has transferred to the customer.
16. Options for delivery insurance are provided during the check out process.
17. You must check any goods purchased from our website for damage on delivery. If the goods are damaged you should refuse to receive the products, and contact us on 07 3117 2654. If at a later date, you identify that the goods are damaged, you should call us within fourteen days to arrange exchange.
18. If you are not satisfied with the goods, and wish to return them undamaged, we encourage you to first call us to explain the problem so that we are able to assist with a speedy returns process. When returning the goods, they must include the RMA form sent with the original package. For additional information, please visit the Huntsman Aus Returns policy page.
19. All goods supplied are covered by the warranties specified by the manufacturer. Huntsman Aus offers no additional warranty on any goods sold unless specified in writing.
20. All content within this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or other statutes or regulations. Downloaded materials may be used for personal, non-commercial use. Web site scraper applications are not to be used on the Huntsman Aus website, and will be considered a violation of these terms.
Website and Third Party Links
21. The use of the Huntsman Aus website is at your own risk. Huntsman Aus does not warrant that any information (including files) is free from virus, or other faults, or defects. Any links provided to other websites are provided for informational purposes only; you access these sites at your own risk. Huntsman Aus is not responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, or any damage that may arise from connection with the sites.
22. These terms are regularly updated, to ensure appropriate, and relevant content. We recommend you review these terms regularly.