The Talley Fixed Ring System has evolved from the popular Talley Quick Detachable System. This ring set-up is for the shooter who prefers the sleek profile of a non-detachable vertically split ring.
CNC machined from Chrome-moly Steel with the same exacting quality control as all Talley Products, the fixed rings utilise larger screws and have no moving parts, this system is as rigid as it looks.
When mounted using the Talley double recoil shoulder base, the fixed ring system will stand up to the most brutal of magnum cartridges, or they can be mounted independantly on suitable 3/8" dovetails found on popular rimfires such as the CZ 452, 453 American models.
Talley proposes a guide (to be used only as a rule of thumb - no guarantees!) for ring height calculation, it is:
- Low Ring Height for scopes up to 44 mm objective with standard barrel contour.
- Medium Ring Height for scopes up to 50 mm objective with standard barrel contour.
- High Ring Height for scopes with a 56 mm objective with standard barrel contour.
- Extra-High Ring Height for large objective scopes with heavy contour barrels and single shot rifles.
Additional specification information can be found in the "SPECS" tab.
About Talley Manufacturing
For over forty years, Talley Manufacturing has set a standard for superior quality in the United States firearms industry. The company's willingness to adopt cutting-edge technology in the state-of-the-art facility, allows them to continue the quality that the Talley name represents.
Talley Manufacturing places the customer first, with the highest priority given to the end user's need. Knowledgeable staff work diligently to answer all questions pertaining to scopes and how they are mounted. Excellence does not end with the manufacturing of precision products.
Finish: Satin Black
Talley Recommended Torque - Base Screws: 20-25 in-lb
Talley Recommended Torque - Ring Top Screws: 15-20 in-lb
* Ring heights are measured in inches from the contact point of the base or the contact point of the receiver to the bottom of the ring cradle.
NOTHING IS TOUGHER THAN A TALLEY
The Talley Guarantee: At Talley Manufacturing, we place our customers first. All our products carry a money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we make sure you will be. We want you to know you've just purchased the best.