Regardless if you are an assaulter, specialist supporting element, or a sniper, the ability to remain beneath the enemy detection threshold is extremely important, in some instances a compromise can even lead to mission failure.
The Tactical Concealment Super Viper Hood is designed not only for snipers, but for any operator who can benefit from an advanced individual camouflage, or concealment aid. Specific to this task, the Super Viper is designed to be worn in conjunction with combat load carrying equipment such as tactical vests, assaulter body armour, and slimline backpack systems. Hooded Super Viper models are large enough to wear over tactical helmets.
The SV-2 Super Viper is constructed from Tactical Concealment's light-duty mid-weight mesh, and has good tear strength properties. Ghillie garnish and foliage can be inserted, or tied between the nylon 550 cord that is tacked onto the base mesh fabric. The 550 cord grid work is wide-grid spaced. The SV-2 is upgradable with the optional Backdrape via attachment points across the back and shoulders.
The Tactical Concealment SV-2 provides the tactical operator similar camouflage, and concealment effectiveness of a trained sniper wearing a ghillie suit without the excess weight, and material. Unlike a full ghillie, the Super Viper is designed to be worn with the equipment needed for assaulter style tactical operations.
The Super Viper can be suitable for applications such as LP/OPs, Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Forward Observation, Ambushing and more..
For additional product related information see the “SPECS” tab.
Huntsman Firearms maintains a stock of this item, variations can be ordered as required. If variations or modifications are required please call the shop to discuss your requirement.
- One Size Fits Most.
- Adjustable chest tension strap.
- Multiple tension cords throughout for adjustment fit.
- Nylon cord is bar-tacked throughout entire outer shell to accommodate the use of foliage, and fiber garnish
- Ventilation built into sides of hood for airflow, and visual observation.
- Fits over most tactical helmets.
- Weighs less than 450 grams ungarnished.
* All Viper models are the exact same in shape and size. Differences exist in the base fabric used for garment construction, nylon cord grid work spacing and a few other smaller features.