The Sunwayfoto XB-52DL Low-Profile Ball Head is an evolution of the popular XB-52 with a number of innovations and updates, including the new Duo-lever Clamp. The Duo-Lever Clamp replaces the Screw-Knob Clamp, giving the user increased control through fine tension adjustment on the clamp, while the lever provides instantaneous locking or release of the included DP60-R baseplate.
The Sunwayfoto XB-52DL Low-Profile Ball Head features tension control on multiple axis, dual 90deg drop notches for rapid camera or spotting scope lateral orientation, an improved ball head and clamping design for smoother movements when changing position; all in a lightweight package of 690g with low center of gravity yet has a load capacity of 60kg.
- Locking System is located on the side of the ball instead of the bottom of the ballhead. Whole center of gravity is lowered more than 15%;
- Adopts geared locking structure, higher locking strength;
- Specially designed panning base, smooth operation;
- Elliptical ball for progressive resistance and avoiding suddenly sliding down;
- All metal knobs for reliability and long term durability;
- Two set spirit level mounting holes for users to mount the removable spirit level to the other sides of the clamp;
- 360° panning movement with calibrated precision, precisely capture overlapping panoramic images
- Dovetail clamp compatible with Arca Swiss, Really Right Stuff (RRS), Wimberley, Jobu Design, Kirk Enterprises, Markins, Photo Clam etc.
- Industry Standard 3/8-16UNC mounting suitable for most camera tripods Gitzo, Manfrotto, Sirui, Benro, RRS tripod. (smaller 1/4-20UNC threaded insert available)
Ball Diameter: 52mm
Pan Base Diameter: 68mm
Max Load: 60KG
Bottom thread: UNC3/8-16
Clamp Type: Screw/Lever Combo Clamp
6 year conditional warranty
Sunwayfoto Australia warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of the purchase and during the first 6 years. The warranty only comes into force if the proof of purchase is shown, with a valid payment of receipt. During the warranty period and by presenting the proof of purchase, you will have the right to have any manufacturing defect repaired free of charge.
Sunwayfoto Australia will only provide warranty for Sunwayfoto products purchased from Sunwayfoto Australia or it’s Authorised Dealers.
For further infromation please refere to the SunwayFoto Australia Warranty located here.