The PIGlite CF4 Carbon Fibre Tripod is ShadowTech's latest and lightest tripod yet! Manufactured specifically for ShadowTech by Slik featuring beefed up specs, tighter tolerances and shooter specific features. Like the previous ShadowTech tripods, the PIGLite CF4 underwent months of testing, including end user assessment with several 50 cal rifles (Barrett M107 & McMillan Tac50).
The PIGLite CF4 Carbon Fibre Tripod is packed with features found on many more expensive tripods and tailored for the recreational hunter or competition shooter.
These features include:
- The short center column allows the shooter to get all the way down to a 20cm high prone position.
- A removable, load bearing hook has been added to the bottom of the center column to hang weight, such as a backpack. The added weight will greatly increase tripod stability.
- The center column can fully rotate 365 degrees. This is a great feature for those who intend to direct mount a saddle.
- The tripod’s feet incorporate interchangeable rubber or spiked feet. (Yes, the spiked feet are included)
- 10.8kg heavy duty weight rating.
- Lightweight aluminium body with 8 layer Carbon Fibre legs.
- Four section extending legs with cam levers locks.
- Flat OD Green finish.
*Made in Thailand
**The SunwayFoto Ballhead, HOG Saddle, Sexy Custom Rifles, Picturesque scenery or an immediate uncontrollable attraction by the opposite sex are NOT included in the box! Just one hell of a tripod!
- Maximum Height: 1.35m
- Minimum Height: 20.3cm
- Maximum Center Column Extension: 15.2cm
- Folded Length: 49.5cm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Maximum Load: 10.8kg
- 4 Leg Sections with lever locks and interchangable rubber feet or spikes
- Tripod mounting thread: 3/8"