The PIG0311-G Field Tripod is a collaboration between ShadowTech and Slik Tripods. Based off of the capable SLIK DX700PRO tripod, numerous prototypes with beefed up specs, tighter tolerances and shooter specific features underwent 8 months of testing including end user assessment with several 50 cal rifles (Barrett M107 & McMillan Tac50). The end result was the PIG0311-G Field Tripod.
The PIG0311-G Field Tripod is a budget conscious platform packed with features found on many more expensive tripods and tailored for the recreational hunter or competition shooter.
These features include:
- The short center column allows the shooter to get all the way down to a 29.2cm high prone position.
- A removable, load bearing hook has been added to the bottom of the center column to hang weight, such as a backpack. The added weight will greatly increase tripod stability.
- The center column can fully rotate 365 degrees. This is a great feature for those who intend to direct mount a saddle to the PIG0311-G tripod.
- The tripod’s feet incorporate interchangeable rubber or spiked feet. (Yes, the spiked feet are included)
- 11.8kg heavy duty weight rating.
- Lightweight magnesium body with aluminum legs.
- Three section extending legs with cam levers.
- Lightweight nylon carry bag included.
- Finished off in flat OD Green.
*Made in Thailand
- Maximum Height: 1.54m
- Minimum Height: 27.4cm
- Maximum Center Column Extension: 12.7cm
- Folded Length: 70.1cm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Maximum Load: 11.8kg
- 3 Leg Sections with lever locks and interchangable rubber feet or spikes
- Tripod mounting thread: 3/8"