At Magpul experience counts, and the MS4 Dual QD Sling Gen2 has evolved from the MS3 Gen2 Multi Mission Sling and previous sling designs. Based on the operational experience of the Magpul instructors the MS4 Dual QD Gen2 is a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions.
The MS4 Dual QD Gen2 is rapidly-convertible multi purpose sling, allowing the user to leverage the maneuverability of one-point attachment for direct action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments and quick-release, positive-locking hardware provide flexibility and durability in a truly adaptable sling system.
The MS4 Dual QD Gen2 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but instead of Magpul Paraclips™ it features two heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivels along with a custom steel connection ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, buttstocks, and many low-profile forward QD Sling Mounts.
Used in conjunction with the optional Magpul ASAP® QD plate, the MS4 Dual QD Gen2 enables seamless transitions into an array of shooting positions without getting bound or fouled. The MS4 allows switching from Weapon Shoulder to Reaction Shoulder for shooting around corners, under vehicles, or to minimize exposure.
The MS4 can also increase operator survivability by keeping the weapon in the fight in case of injury to the operator's shoulder, arm, or hand.
The MS4 Dual QD Gen2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect Sling Swivels for both one and two-point attachment,
- Compatible with buttstocks, end plates, receivers, and hand guards that have a push-button QD socket,
- Durable, precision-cast steel QD D-Ring allows for quick transition from one to two-point mode and is finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion,
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort,
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand,
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.