One of the first lessons taught when venturing into the Australian bush is the importance of water, and when it comes to carrying everything you own on your back bigger is not always better. The Aquamira Frontier™ Pro Portable Water Filter System is a must-have for hunters, campers, backpackers or even those who frequently travel into the remote corners of the outback.
The Aquamira Frontier™ Pro Portable Water Filter System is a highly effective water treatment system that fits in your pocket and allows you to drink directly from any water source or fill up a bottle or bladder. Attach the Frontier Pro filter and start drinking.
Using Aquamira’s advanced Miraguard™ Antimicrobial Technology to suppress the growth of algae, fungus, mold and mildew in the filter the Frontier Pro is effective for up to 189l of water, removing greater than 99.999% of bacteria, Cryptosporidium and Giardia as well as dangerous microorganisms from source water, without tablets or waiting.
It’s compact, lightweight and easy to use.
Includes: filter housing with BiteMe valve, replaceable 189l filter, removable UQC adapter, tube/hose attachment, 5'' drinking straw and 3 pre-filters
Made in USA
- Can connects to any bottle with a 28mm opening or to hydration systems using the Universal Quick Connect (UQC) adapter
- Easily adapts for use as a gravity filter
- Removes greater than 99.9999% of bacteria, Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Also removes chlorine, chemicals and bad odors
- Replaceable 50 gallon filter (replace with any Series III GRN Line Bacteria Filter)
- Lightweight (70g) and compact, pump-free water filter system
- Activated coconut shell carbon filter
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter
- Patented BiteMe™ valve
- Cap strap keeps mouthpiece clean and contamination free
- Replacement pre-filters lengthen filter life