The Flatline Ops Halo-X Scope Level is the lightest, yet strongest scope level manufactured by Flatline Ops!
Originally designed for Leupold's Mark 5HD (U.S. Army PSR, M110 and MK22) military optic programs, this unique and precision engineered level is now available for civilian use.
Machined from ultra-strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminium the Halo-X Scope Level weighs in at only 13 grams and being only 8mm wide, it's a minimalist level for scope tubes with little real estate, and those moving through extensive vegetation.
The Flatline Ops Halo-X Scope Level features:
• Vial-Bridge™ dual connection points and suspended bubble level with reflective platform, allows maximum light refraction for enhanced fluid illumination and sight acquisition in all outdoor and harsh conditions.
• Jaw-Bone™ barrel hinge for easy installation.
• Single top strap screw for ease of access.
• Ultra-light, high strength 7075-T6 aircraft aluminium.
• Type III hard anodizing for durability
• Built for left or right handed shooters
Tube Size: 34mm
Weight: 13 grams
Material: 7075-T6 Aircraft Aluminum
Finish: Hard Coat Anodised Black
Hardware: Stainless Steel
Level: High Visibility Fluorescent fluid