The Atlas BT10 V8 Bipod shares many of the features that the BT10-LW17 offers without the quick detachable capability. The Atlas BT10 Bipod is a perfect solution for the shooter intending to mount the bipod to one rifle where it will remain. Additionally the BT10 can be mounted on the Badger Ordnance TRAMP to provide a quick attachment/releaseable capability for picatinny rail.
The Atlas BT10 V8 Bipod features include:
- Legs lock securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc,
- Can be deployed in a 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, in the traditional 90 degree position, and facing directly to the front or back,
- 30 total degrees left to right Pan,
- 30 total degrees of Cant; making it easy to align your cross hairs on the target regardless of the terrain.
The Atlas Bipods offer the strength and stability that shooters demand, providing a rock solid support while weighing approximately 310g.
The Patented Atlas is constructed of the finest materials and built to the highest standards in the USA.
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail.
- Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- Weight 310g.
- Available in black only.
- Made in USA