The Atlas BT10-LW17 V8 Bipod with ADM 170-S Lever offers many features that place it in a category of its own.
The features include legs that move independently and can be deployed in a 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, in the traditional 90 degree position, and facing directly to the front or back, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc. It provides the shooter with 30 total degrees left to right Pan as well as 30 total degrees of Cant; making it easy to align your cross hairs on the target regardless of the terrain.
Offering the strength and stability that shooters demand, the Atlas Bipod provides rock solid support while weighing less than 11 ounces. The Patented Atlas is constructed of the finest materials and built to the highest standards in the USA.
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- Weight 12.7 ounces.
- Available in black only.
- Made in USA